Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ritual Dubstep

    Back In Santa Cruz and its time for our weekly Ritual. Aptly called Ritual Dubstep at Temple in San Francisco. Synne is here visiting from Norway and when I was in Norway with her I went out to a couple dubstep shows solo in Oslo which is a very small underground scene over there. She always  wondered what these kind of events are like so she was excited but kind of apprehensive as it can be quite weird. If you dont know what dubstep is this video explains it pretty well in a very satirical way, lol



    We arrive in SF at Bills house in the mission which is our weekly meeting point and get ready for the night. I had brought a bunch of redwood tree branches with me to make a costume and got to it in Bills room while we all pre-partied. Ended up with some sort of Camo Glow Sniper with leafs in my camo boony hat and 2 large wings of branches with colored LED lights illuminating the branches, it was pretty funny. Everyone gets done up in their glow attire for the night and we hit the town.


     We have our full team Gloverdose tonight consisting of Me, Synne, Bryce, Bill, Morgan, Lindsey, Alex, Eric and many others. We had a great time dancing and acting a fool taking the Lime Light of the party. One thing I find funny is that every night I have people come and ask me if im selling drugs. I usually reply with I got hugs not drugs and they look at me weird and say seriously dude it looks like you would have drugs haha. Always a good time at Ritual, cruise out if you are in the bay area on thursdays.



No comments:

Post a Comment